Friday, July 19, 2013

The Mortal Instruments

Sorry, I haven't posted in awhile. It's been a crazy couple of months. I lost my job, got another job and I'm currently working graves, so most of my life is devoted to sleep and work. Anyway, lately when I haven't been sleeping, I have been reading The Mortal Instruments. I have been intrigued by the book for a long time and when I saw that the movie was coming out in August I had to read it. First of all, it is amazing! I'm currently on the fourth book and haven't been able to put them down. I started the first one less then a month ago and fell in love. 


Recently, Hot Topic got a clothing line for the new Mortal Instruments movie that is coming out. I was so excited I had to go to Hot Topic as soon as it came out so I could try some of them on and buy some. Of course I haven't got the chance yet to take photos of me in it but in case you haven't seen the photos of the line yet I figured I'd post them. 

 The black top with the Angelic Power Rune is the one I got. I love it. It's super cute.



All photos were found on http://search.hottopic.com and Screen Gems and do not belong to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment