Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Four Years

First photo of Daniel and I taken. 

   Four years ago on May 14th 2009, Daniel and I met through mutual friends (his best friend was my best friends girlfriend at the time). The first time I met him my friend Sarah and I went into Walmart to get some groceries before we went to the pool. Daniel worked there as Loss Prevention so while we were there she thought she should text him to come over and say hi. He was so handsome
But I hated Walmart and wanted to get out of there as soon as possible so, I shyly said hi, shook his hand, and made Sarah hurry up cause it was hot and I wanted to get into the pool. The second we got in the car Sarah got a text message from Daniel saying, "You friend is hot. What's her phone number?"I know he's cheesy but so cute. I fell for him so fast. I went swimming that day and I kept checking my phone, hoping he would text me. 

      After a day of waiting I got too impatient and texted him. "Are you going to call me or not," I said. He laughed and told me he didn't want to seem to eager. We've haven't gone a day without talking to each other since. I remember the first time he told me he loved me. It we hadn't even known each other for a month yet. We were hanging out in his room and he said he wrote me a song and wanted to play it for me. In the song it talked about how it was "too soon to feel like this" and after the song was over he said that's how I feel about you. I smiled and said, "How, exactly?" 
"I love you," he smiled. I of course being the pain in the butt that I am, did not reply. I loved him then. Before that moment there were a couple times I had to stop myself from telling him. I know I'm weird. A week later I finally told him I loved him and how I felt about him.

    Since then we've had our ups and downs. We hope to get married and have our own place soon. Life and horrible economy seems to get in the way most of the time, but after four years of being together I'm still so in love with him and thank God that he was in my life. I know it's really corny but he saved me in many ways.   



No comments:

Post a Comment