Thursday, May 16, 2013

Gaslight Gathering 3

My Outfit
Steampunk Harness - New Age Couture - https://www.etsy.com/listing/75935617/kotera-leather-simple-brown-steampunk?ref=shop_home_active
Alice in Wonderland Dress - I got it from one of the vendors at last years Gaslight Gathering
Black Skirt - Forever 21
Brown Boot - Forever 21
Steampunk Goggles - https://www.etsy.com/shop/oldjunkyardboutique
Steampunk Octopus Necklace - Handmade myself has a real Seahorse on it
 
  My Outfit 2
Key Dress - Lip Service 
Corset - Got at the convention from one of the vendors
Steampunk Harness - (same as above)
Steampunk Goggles - (same as above)

        Sorry, it took me so long to post these photos. I was lucky I even got the photos I did. My wonderful CF drive for my camera decided to stop working that day and then I had the worst time trying to get my hundreds of photos off the drive. Then it took me awhile to edit the photos as well. I'm still not done with all of them but figured I'd post what I have so far. 
       Anyway, Daniel and I had a wonderful time. I loved wearing my Alice in Wonderland dress again. I got a corset there which is amazing and I'm looking forward to getting a lot of use out of it. I also, got a signed copy of Cassandra Clare's book Clockwork Prince and since I'm currently reading the Mortal Instrument Series I was really excited to snatch the book up for an awesome deal. Daniel got a pocket watch which he's been looking for. I'm hoping to get into the vendors next year so I'm crossing my fingers. I think it would be a great way to get my business out there. 
        It's been slow lately on etsy. It usually doesn't pick up till September but I could use the extra money. I got a lot of ideas from the convention so I'm looking forward to bringing some of that inspiration to the shop soon. I also need to get ready for believe it or not but the Christmas rush. I couldn't believe how busy it was last season and my ornaments went like crazy so I got to stock up on supplies and get to making stuff. 
       Back to the Gaslight Gathering. I love all the costumes I see there. Daniel and I only get to go one day out of the three day weekend but it's always so much fun. There were a lot of Star Wars Steampunk and we know how much I love Star Wars. Also, there was the Steampunk Disney Princesses. Well check out the photos from the convention.








(All photos are taken by me please credit me and my blog. If you don't I will find you hunt you down)
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment