Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Colored my hair!

 
 My Outfit 
Dress - O'Neill Maroon Dress
Black Wedges - Mossimo
Steampunk Necklace - Amber Ily's Steamcrafts (For Sale)
https://www.etsy.com/listing/130725378/steampunk-gear-necklace-gear-necklace?ref=shop_home_active


I've lately gotten sick of my hair color. My hair is a blonde/red color naturally but I also have a huge grey streak that has been there since I was at least Seventeen. I wouldn't mind it if it was like Rogue's but I really just think I'm going grey. Yes, grey at Twenty -Four, that's what stress does to you cause there is no one else in my family who went grey early. Anyway, so my hair is almost maroon color. I love it!

3 comments:

  1. Maroon suits you, you wear it well

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks so pretty! thanks for your comment :)

    following you on GFC and bloglovin!

    love, polly :)

    ReplyDelete